called the Liebster Award! Thanks, Elizabeth for tagging me!
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is for any up and coming blogs that you enjoy reading and a great way to promote them!
1. This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
3. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
5. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
So here goes nothing…
11 Random Facts About This Girl:
1. “Girl” is actually one of my nicknames with one of my best friends. That’s where the basis of the title of the blog comes from.
2. As mentioned in an earlier post, I share a birthday with my mom AND her dad (and my great-uncle and about a million other people. January 25 is just a great day!)
3. I still have a baby tooth. The grown up tooth that’s supposed to replace it doesn’t exist (bonus fact: neither do my wisdom teeth), so the dentist just left it in. Healthy roots and all!
4. I started running in the summer before 8th grade after a friend of a friend saw me do a fun run (it was for extra credit for 7th grade gym. ha!) and said “That girl needs to run cross country!” Bless his heart.
5. I have huge tonsils. Weird right? But every time a new doctor has had to look in my mouth they say “Whoa! Your tonsils are huge!” Thanks, dude. It’s a miracle I can breathe, I know.
6. For the life of me, I cannot pick a favorite color. When people ask, I just say the first color that comes to my mind.
7. I have my scuba certification but I’ve never been diving. Maybe that’s a story for another day.
8. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people leave time on the microwave. Seriously. What am I supposed to do with the 6 seconds that apparently you didn’t need?! Hit Cancel!
9. While I am a Utah girl through and through, I lived in Houston, Texas for about 15 months. My family was there for about 5 years. Good place that Houston. Dang humid (barf) but good. 🙂
10. I love European history! That was probably one of my favorite classes in high school. I love to be able to see all this history unfold that leads up to American history and the way Western civilization is run today. So fascinating!
11. I love, love, love, love Reese’s Peanut Butter anything. Cups, eggs, shakes, you name it. I love it.
1. Favorite movie of all time: Sleepless in Seattle. I love a good Meg Ryan/Tom Hanks movie. So You’ve Got Mail is pretty high up there too.
2. What do you do as soon as you walk in the door after work?: Go to my room and drop everything on my bed.
3. Do you put your toothbrush in a drawer or toothbrush holder?: I have a cute cup that I use as a toothbrush holder that sits on my bathroom counter.
4. What vegetable do you love?: I love broccoli, squash, zucchini, carrots, tomatoes
5. What is your favorite go to outfit for a saturday?: I like to workout and then stay in my workout clothes as long as possible!
6. What’s your favorite workout?: well of course running 🙂 But I also really enjoy yoga, pilates, and any sort of abs workout.
7.What does your tupperware cupboard look like?: It actually looks really good right now!
8. If you had to choose one thing you could not live without, what would that be? (cannot be technology related – made it harder huh!? hehe): All of my books I’ve collected over the years. I love them.
9. What’s your favorite thing to order while eating out?: Steak! yum!
10. What’s the temperature like outside when you’re the happiest?: hmmm…either super gloomy and rainy at about 80 degrees or 65 during the fall.
11. If you could pick anywhere in the world to be right now, where would that be and what would you be doing?: I would be somewhere in Europe, traveling the whole continent and seeing all the places I’ve only read about firsthand.
Alright kids, I have to go to work, so I’m going to be lazy and say that I’m tagging EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU (leave me a comment telling me you did it so I can go read it!) and I’m telling you to answer my same questions. Seriously I have to leave in 20 mins and I’m still in my pajamas, in my bed. Oops. 🙂
Peace and Blessin’s, y’all.