This has been one of those weeks where:
- I haven’t made my bed (until this morning). If you know me, that’s REALLY out of character. Not only can I not go without making my bed but I have to make it before I get it, if it happens to not be made. Haven’t done either til today.
- I threw my clothes on the floor. I just picked them up this morning. Apparently I’m being productive today.
- I haven’t done my hair. It’s either been scrunched (1 time) or in a ponytail or bun (4 times).
- I haven’t slept very well
- I haven’t worked out. Not once. All week. I feel disgusting! Like I need to get a good sweat on! At the beginning of the week, it was because I was genuinely sick and it was really good to skip. Now I’m just lazy. I’m going to fix this by still going on my 10 mile long run tomorrow morning. If it’s harder than it should be, it’s my own dang fault. That will show me. 😉 Also I’m really excited to try out the VFuel and the energy jelly beans I got in my StrideBox this month!
Don’t worry, I’ll get back on the wagon. I have less than 1 month until my next half and I WILL PR! It’s going to happen. I’m so excited!
Did you guys see that the Backstreet Boys are going on tour?
I want to go if they promise to only sing songs written and performed before 2000. That’s where it’s at. If I could have a perfect 90s tour it would include BSB, N’Sync, 98 Degrees, and Britney. But again, all of them only playing their music from the 90s. Maybe early, early 2000s. awwww yeah!!!
Tomorrow I’m going on a shopping trip. I am NOT a fan of shopping. I like to go alone so I can leave the second I’m done with it (about 10 minutes in). But a group of us are going to some outlets and I realized this week that I have no summer tops. Seriously, my whole closet is long sleeves and sweaters. A hazard of living in a place that gets into the negatives during the winter. So I guess I need to buy some. But I promised myself I’ll also buy some running clothes and then we’re all going to lunch afterward, so of course it will all be worth it.
What are your signs you’re having an off week?
90s music fan?? What groups?
Are you a fan of shopping?