Happy Friday! In case anyone is keeping count, today is 2 months until Christmas and 3 months until my birthday. Both are a pretty big deal, folks.
Last night Deborah and I went to visit our friend Danielle and her new baby girl, Lyla. This is our attempt at fitting all four ladies in one picture. Unfortunately I was closest to the camera, so my head looks massive. Super flattering. At least the baby was cute 😉
We’ll start with Hilary’s Questions for me:
1. What is your favorite book series and why?
2. Why did you begin blogging?
3. If you could live anywhere other than your current location where would it be?
4. Did you have a favorite childhood pet?
5. What never fails to make you laugh?
6. Do you have a favorite holiday family tradition?
I have a couple, but one that I always enjoyed growing up was my mom coloring the food for holidays, like everything green for breakfast for St. Patty’s Day or pink for Valentine’s. So festive!
7. Do you have any special talents?
8. What is your favorite quote or Bible verse?
9. What is your favorite App to use on your phone?
10. What would you choose as your last meal?
1. What is the craziest thing you have done?
Slept outside overnight in line for a basketball game. in December. in Logan, UT. Which mean it was like 4 degrees. But it was soooo worth it!!
2. Hot weather or Cold weather?
Cold! I am always hot, so I’m definitely drawn to cooler temps.
3. Wine or Beer?
4. What do you do when you first wake up in the morning?
I’m trying to get into the habit of reading my scriptures first thing and this week is going pretty well!
5. What is your favorite thing about the city you live in?
That it’s a big enough city to have great cultural things like plays, concerts, museums, etc while still not being too big. Also that it’s right next to the mountains!
6. What’s one thing that can immediately brighten your day?
Talking to someone who is earnestly trying to make their lives better and hearing about their successes.
7. What is one book that you can read over and over again?
See Question #1 from Hilary’s questions!
8. Have you met anyone famous?
Does Donny Osmond count?
9. What is your worst habit?
I used to always be so prompt but the last couple of years I’ve slipped and I’m always juuusssttt in time if not a minute or two late. It’s a serious problem in my life. But really. It drives me crazy.
10. What is the best Halloween costume you have ever worn?
Hmmm…I’m going to go with the year I was a cheerleader. I wore my mom’s high school letterman jacket with it. I really liked that one.
Well folks, that’s all for now! Have a most fabulous Friday!
Pick one or two or a few of the questions above!