My wonderful friend Kelsey Keller Weller (true story, that’s her name and I have to say the whole thing whenever I refer to her) does a thing on her blog “A Little Bird Told Me” called Truth Tuesday. I thought I would give it a go and see what happens. (p.s. check out Kelsey KW’s recent post “#myhusbandisbetterthanyours”. Amazing)
See This Girl Run’s Truth Tuesday
- I put up a link to my personal Facebook to the day’s post every day and yet I forget that people I know read my blog. Last night a friend referenced my blog and it totally caught me off guard.
- I’m also always a little embarrassed that people I know in non-blog life read my blog. Obviously it’s here to be read, but it makes me feel a little shy.
- I don’t like to play team sports. I’m not that good at any of them and I’m super competitive. Bad combo. Hence, I run.
- I have one last step for transferring my blog to Blue Host and I can’t figure it out. Something about a DNS. Someone please help me.
- Every day I say I need to go to bed earlier and every day I fail. Then I end up sleeping in instead of working out a couple mornings a week just to catch up on sleep.
- I wash my hair every other day. But last week I went 3 days without washing it. Oops.
- I took this quiz to see if I was left brained or right brained. I always knew I was left brained but holy moly!
- I have the coolest friends ever. One of the took a Harry Potter quiz to see which character they are and then we all had to take it and spent last night on Twitter discussing our results. Mine makes sense because another quiz also put me in Gryffindor. and yeah, apparently my friends and family are into quizzes lately and I’m just a trend follower. Maybe we’re not that cool…
- I never used to get a head rush from standing up too quickly (you know when you get really dizzy and light headed?) but now it happens to me ALL.THE.TIME. I might be broken.
- My roommate knocks on my door every night before going to bed and we end up chatting longer than we should. I love it.
What are your truths today?
Left brained or Right brained?