Thanks so much for your kind words. It really does suck to have to change race distances but I know it’s for the best. I really do need to get in to see a doctor!
Now for some Truth Tuesday:
- I hate going to sleep with the closet door anything but firmly closed. So it’s really freaking me out that I accidentally took one half of my closet door off the track and can’t get it back on. The bad guys are going to get me!
- Speaking of the bad guys, I have to sleep on the side of the bed furthest from the door. Because obviously that’s safer.
- I’m an emotional eater. So the last couple of days have been less than healthy. I really need to get back on track.
- It’s driving me crazy not being able to run. I really need to run some stress off and I hate that I need to save my foot. But I guess I kind of need it long term to keep running.
- I just found out that avocados are technically fruit. So are tomatoes, but I already knew that.
- At my birthday party on Friday, I had cousins from both sides attend and they were all the hit of my party. Everyone loved them. I officially have the coolest family ever.
- Sometimes I miss working for a state run institution. Like one that would make it so that I would have MLK day off of work.
- I just dropped a ton of money fixing my car. It hurts. But it sucked worse not having my own transportation for two days. #firstworldproblems
- I have a couple of giveaways in the works and I’m excited to get them to you! (I know, I’m such a tease)
- One time I was walking home from school, carrying my violin as usual, when an older lady rolled down her window, pointed at me and said longingly “I used to play the violin!”. I remember thinking how sad that “used to” sounded. Now that’s me. I used to play the violin. and it makes me sad.
- 4 days… 🙂 I may or may not have told someone on the phone at work yesterday that I’m 25. Close enough…
- My mom took me to lunch yesterday and then asked if I wanted to walk next door and get a little cake to share. Um, yeah I did. She then ordered my favorite flavor. She’s the best mom ever.
Your turn! Share some truth!